Board of Secondary Education, BSEH Haryana is going to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2023) Level I, Level II, and Level III Exam in December 2023. Students who want to take Eligibility Certificate Can Apply Online from 30/10/2023 to 10/11/2023. Haryana TET HTET December 2023 Exam Guidelines, Schedule, Subject List and all other information read the notification.
- Application Begin: 30/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/11/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 10/11/2023
- Correction Date: 11-12 November 2023
- Exam Date: 02-03 December 2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
|Paper||Gen. / OBC / Other State||SC/ PH|
|Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.|
|HTET Level I Class 1-5 PRT Teacher||10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR |
10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education / Special Education / B.E.Ed OR
|HTET Level II TGT Teacher Class 6 to 8||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR|
Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed / Special B.Ed Degree OR
10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed / B.Com B.Ed Degree.
For More Details Read Full Notification.
|HTET Level III PGT Teacher||Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.|
For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How To Fill Online Form For Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2023
- The Board of Secondary Education BSEH, Haryana Released the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the HTET Examination December 2023. Candidates can Apply Online from 30/10/2023 to 10/11/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest Haryana TET HTET 2023 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Handwriting, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan the Document Related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.