National Testing Agency NTA and the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR are going to conduct the CSIR UGC NET / JRF in December 2023. Students who want to take Eligibility Certificate Can Apply Online from 01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023. NTA CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Guidelines, Schedule, Subject List and all other information read the notification.
- Application Begin: 01/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/11/2023 upto 05 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 30/11/2023
- Correction Date: 02-04 December 2023
- Exam Date: 26-28 December 2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- General / EWS: 1100/-
- OBC: 550/-
- ST / SC: 275/-
- Pwd : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Maximum Age: 28 Years for JRF Only.
- Maximum Age: No Limit for Lectureship (LS) / Assistant Professor.
NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam December 2023 Details
|Exam Name||CSIR UGC NET Subject Available||NTA CSIR UGC NET Eligibility|
|NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023||Chemical Science||M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.|
For SC / ST and PH Candidates: 50% Marks.
Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2023.
|Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science|
How To Fill Online Form For NTA CSIR UGC NET December 2023
- National Testing Agency NTA Conducted the CSIR UGC NET December 2023 Examination and Released the Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Latest CSIR NET Exam Candidates can Apply Online from 01/11/2023 to 30/11/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before applying for the NTA CSIR UGC NET Examination December 2023 Session Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form