India Exim Bank has released the advertisement for Recruitment of Management Trainee MT Various Post which has been released in English languages. Whoever is interested in India Exim Bank Various MT Post Recruitment 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 21 October 2023 to 10 November 2023. India Exim Bank Management Trainee MT Various Trade recruitment exam. For Exim Bank MT Various Post Vacancy 2023 eligibility, post information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, job information, and all other information, read the notification before applying.
- Application Begin: 21/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/11/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 10/11/2023
- Exam Date: December 2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC: 600/-
- SC / ST / EWS / PH: 100/-
- All Category Female: 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/10/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Exim Bank Management Trainee MT Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 45 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Exim Bank Management Trainee Eligibility|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Banking Operations)||35||Passed / Appearing MBA / PGDCA with Finance OR CA.|
Minimum 60% Marks in Graduation.
|Management Trainee (MT) (Digital Technology)||07||BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication / MCA with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|Management Trainee (MT) (Rajbhasha)||02||Master Degree in Hindi with English as Compulsory Subject at Degree Level OR Master Degree in English with Hindi as Compulsory Subject at Degree Level OR Master Degree in Any Subject Other then Hindi / English with Hindi and English as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level.|
More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
|Management Trainee (MT) (Administration)||01||BE / B.Tech Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering with 60% Marks OR Master Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management with 60% Marks.|
Exam District Details
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/MMR region, Delhi/NCR and Patna
How To Fill Online Form For India Exim Bank MT Recruitment 2023
- India Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 in Management Trainee MT Post Candidates Can Apply Between 21/10/2023 to 10/11/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in India Exim Bank Management Trainee Latest Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.