Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination. All the candidates who are interested in this UKPSC Combined JE Recruitment 2023. UKPSC Junior Engineer Examination 2023 Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 14 October 2023 to 03 November 2023. See the advertisement for information related to the age limit, syllabus, institute-wise post, selection procedure, and pay scale in Uttarakhand JE Examination 2023.
- Application Begin: 14/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/11/2023
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 03/11/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 222.30/–
- SC / ST: 102.30/-
- PH (Divyang): 22.30/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Other Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 42 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules in UKPSC Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination-2023 Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 1097 Post
|Exam Name||Total Post||UKPSC Junior Engineer Eligibility|
|Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination-2023||1097||Engineering Diploma in Related Trade / Branch.|
More Eligibility Details Will be Update Soon.
Exam District Details
Tentative Exam District List: Almora, Champawat, Pithoregarh, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Khatima, Bageshwar, Shrinagar, Gopeshwar, New Tehri, Rudra Prayag, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Roorkee
How To Fill Online Form For UKPSC Combined Jr. Engineer Exam 2023
- Uttrakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination-2023 Latest Jobs Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 14/10/2023 to 03/11/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in UKPSC Uttarakhand Combined State Junior Engineer Service Examination-2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.