National Thermal Power Corporation has released the advertisement for Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2023 through GATE-2023 (Advt. No. 22/2022) which has been released in both Hindi and English languages. Whoever is interested in NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees EET 2023 and fulfills the eligibility can apply online between 06 to 20 October 2023. NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees recruitment will be through the GATE 2023 exam. For NTPC EET 2023 eligibility, trade information, age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, training information, and all other information, read the notification before applying.
- Application Begin: 06/10/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 20/10/2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 20/10/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC: 300/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan at SBI or Pay by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
Age Limit as on 11/11/2022
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee EET Through GATE 2023 Recruitment Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 495 Post
|Branch Name||Total Post||NTPC Executive Engineer Trainee EET Eligibility|
|Electrical||120||Candidates Must be Appear in GATE 2023 Examination.|
BE / B.Tech 4 Year Engineering Degree in Related Post
Minimum : 65% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
Minimum : 55% Marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates
For More Details See Notification
How To Fill Online Form For NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee 2023
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee 2023 Through GATE Exam 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 06/10/2023 to 20/10/2023
- Candidate Read the NTPC EET 2023 Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Trainee in NTPC Apply Online 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.