Admissions Open for 2023-24 batches at COL Delhi University
New Delhi: Campus of Open Learning (COL) of Delhi University offers various short-term certificate courses ranging from 3 months to 10 months duration. These course programs on offer are focused on enhancing individual skills and working knowledge related to multiple industries and sectors.
Applications for admissions are presently from prospective students with a minimum 12th pass from any stream (or may already pursuing UG and PG courses from any college or university) in the following certificate courses:
- Medical Transcription
- Airfare & Ticketing
- Airport Management
- Travel & Tourism
- Computerized Reservation System (CRS)
- Skill Program on Financial Markets
- Office Automation & E-Accounting
- Soft Skills & Personality Development
- Stenography, Secretarial Practices & IT Skills
- Data Science and Machine Learning using Python
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
- Fashion Design, Merchandising and Entrepreneurship
- Photography for Fashion & E-commerce
- Fashion Modeling & Beauty Pageant Grooming
- Fashion Design & CAD
- Event Management, Marketing & Public Relations
- Interior Design & Architecture Planning
- Filmmaking, Direction & Screenplay
- Mass Communication & Digital Media Productions
- Fine Arts and Digital Arts
- Photography (Still & Video)
- Acting for Films, TV & Theatre
- Radio Jockeying, Anchoring, TV Journalism
- Animation, Motion Graphics & Video Editing
- Digital Marketing & Social Media Advertising
- 3D Animation & Video Editing
- Graphic Designing, DTP & Video Editing
- Interior Designing & CAD
- Fine Arts & Illustration
CUET or any other entrance exam is not applicable for taking admission in any of the above courses. The option to submit course fees in installments is also available for most courses. Courses follow a part-time mode of classes that are conducted on a twice or thrice-a-week basis. Separate batches are made for students interested in learning offline and online. Interested candidates may also apply for more than one course.
The admissions process is offline for all above listed certificate courses. Application forms can be downloaded from the official website col.du.ac.in and can be submitted either personally or may be sent via post/courier to COL DU Centre situated near to Keshav Puram metro station in Delhi.
To collect (and submit) application forms offline, one can visit the COL DU Centre between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday to Friday). The last date for submission is 10 October 2023.
Interested may seek more at 011-27181469, +91-9312237583, or +91-9255587177 over WhatsApp as well.