Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the advertisement for Statistical Officer 72 Post. Those candidates who are interested in this Statistical Officer Exam 2023 Advt No. 07/2023 fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 15 September 2023 to 14 October 2023. For other information related to recruitment like syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale, and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
- Application Begin: 15/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14/10/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 14/10/2023
- Exam Date: as per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / Other State: 600/-
- OBC / BC: 400/-
- SC / ST: 400/-
- Correction Charge: 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at the Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
- From 19 April 2023 onwards only one-time fee will be charged for all the exams in Rajasthan
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rajasthan Public Service Commission Statistical Officer 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 72 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||RPSC Statistical Officer Eligibility|
|Statistical Officer||72||Master Degree in Economics / Statistics / Mathematics with Paper in Statistics / Commerce with Statistics / M.Sc Agriculture Statistics and RS-CIT Course Certificate|
1 Year Experience
Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
More Details Read the Notification.
How To Fill Online Form For RPSC Statistical Officer 2023
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC Statistical Officer2023 Recruitment 2023, Candidate Can Apply Between 15/09/2023 to 14/10/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Govt. Jobs of RPSC Statistical Officer Exam 2023 Latest Govt. Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before applying online / Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you do have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form.