State Bank of India (SBI) has released a detailed notification of Probationary Officers whose advertisement number is CRPD/PO/2023-24/19. Any candidate who is interested in this SBI PO exam and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 07 to 27 September 2023. Read the official notification for SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, exam pattern, state-wise recruitment, and all other details.
- Application Begin:07/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 27/09/2023
- Exam Date Prelim: November 2023
- Phase I Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- Mains Exam Date: December 2023 / January 2024
- General / OBC / EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Online Fee Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SBI Probationary Officers PO Recruitment 2023 Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 2000 Post
|Vacancy Type||Gen||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total||SBI PO Eligibility|
|Regular||810||540||200||300||150||2000||Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
How to Fill Online Form For SBI PO 2022
- State Bank of India SBI Probationary Officer PO Recruitment Exam 2023 (CRPD/PO/2023-24/19) Latest SBI Bank Jobs Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 07/09/2023 to 27/09/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in SBI Bank PO 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to the Recruitment Exam Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Form