Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)has released the Stenographer (Steno Hindi) recruitment advertisement for 277 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this UPSSSC Stenographer recruitment can apply online from 17 October 2023 to 06 November 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
- Application Begin: 17/10/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 06/11/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 06/11/2023
- Correction Last Date: 15/11/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 25/-
- SC / ST: 25/-
- PH (Dviyang): 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Stenographer Recruitment Advt No. 09/2023 Rules
Vacancy Details Total: 277 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSSSC Stenographer Eligibility|
|Stenographer||277||UPSSSC PET 2022 Score Card.|
10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Steno: 80 WPM
NIELIT CCC Exam Passed OR Equivalent Degree
More Details Read the Notification.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Online Form For UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Stenographer (Steno) Recruitment Advt No. 09-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to login with his personal information, the information that has to be given is: PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile and Category.
- Second : In this, the candidate will have to login through his OTP, the information that has to be given is: UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill the information related to the post he is asking for and the application fee: Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submit Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.