Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Junior Hindi Translator JHT and Other Translator 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC JHT 2023 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 22 August 2023 to 12 September 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information in the SSC JHT Recruitment Exam 2023.
- Application Begin: 22/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 12/09/2023 To 11 PM
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 12/09/2023
- Correction Date: 13-14 September 2023
- Exam Date: October 2023
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card, or UPI Only.
Age Limit as of 01/08/2023
- Maximum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC JHT Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 307 Post
|Code||Post Name||SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility|
|A||Junior Translator in CSOLS||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Verca or 2 Year Experience|
|B||Junior Translator in Railway|
|C||Junior Translator in Armed Force|
|D||Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices|
|E||Senior Hindi Translator in Various Department||Master Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a Compulsory Subjects OR Master Degree in Any Subject with English Medium and Hindi as a Compulsory Subject in Degree Level And Recognized Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English Vice Verca or 3 Year Experience|
How to Fill Online Form For SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2023
- Staff Selection Commission Are Released Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Senior Hindi Translator Examination, 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 22 August 2023 to 12 September 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Apply Online for Junior / Senior Translator Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.