Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued a Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Examination Post Notification 2023. Any candidate who is interested in this UPPSC Staff Nurse 2023 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online from 21 August 2023 to 21 September 2023. For Recruitment details, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure, job information, and all other information, read the advertisement and then apply.
- Application Begin: 21/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21/09/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 21/09/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 125/-
- SC / ST: 65/-
- PH Candidates: 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Staff Nurse Examination Rules 2023.
Vacancy Details Total: 2240 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility 2023|
|Staff Nurse Male: 171 Post|
Staff Nurse Female: 2069 Post
|2240||Class 10th with Science and 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery OR B.SC Nursing Degree|
Registration Certificate in UP Nursing Council
More Eligibility Read the Notification
How to Fill Online Form For UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male / Female) Exam 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Call For New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 21/08/2023 to 21/09/2023
- It is mandatory to have OTR i.e. One Time Registration for UPPSC Recruitment.
- Pay attention, the registration number is received only after 72 hours of OTR registration – that’s why OTR should be done first and only then the application will be made.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Staff Nurse (Male & Female) Examination 2023 / Recruitment 2023 – UP Government Jobs 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.