Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of the Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC Steno C and D 2023 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 02 August 2023 to 23 August 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information in SSC Steno Recruitment Exam 2023.
- Application Begin: 02/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 23/08/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 23/08/2023
- Correction Date: 24-25 August 2023
- CBT Exam Date: October November 2023
- Skill Test Exam Date: As per the SChedule
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age: 30 Years for Grade C
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer Examination Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 1207 Post
|Post Name||Grade||SSC Stenographer Eligibility|
|SSC Stenographer Examination 2022||Grade C – 93 Post||Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India|
Stenographer Grade D Transcription
English: 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 Minutes
Stenographer Grade C Transcription
English: 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
|Grade D – 1114 Post|
How to Fill Online Form For SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023 Recruitment Form
- Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Issued Stenographer Grade C and Grade D 10+2 Recruitment 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the SSC Steno Post Jobs 2023 Candidate Can Apply Online from 02/08/2023 to 23/08/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the SSC Latest Recruitment 2023. Application Form in Sarkari Result in Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.