Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)has released the Preliminary Examination Test PET 2023 Notification. Candidates who are interested in this UPSSSC Preliminary Examination Test PET 2023 recruitment can apply online from 01 August 2023 to 30 August 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information.
- Application Begin: 01/08/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 30/08/2023
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 30/08/2023
- Correction Last Date: 06/09/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC: 185/-
- SC / ST: 95/-
- PH (Dviyang): 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through the State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC PET Exam Recruitment Rules
Vacancy Exam Details
|Exam Name||UPSSSC PET 2023 Eligibility|
|Pre Examination Test UPSSSC PET 2023||Minimum Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board OR Any Higher Qualification in Any Recognized University in India.|
More About UPSSSC PET 2023
- Uttar Pradesh UPSSSC has released the advertisement for the preliminary examination. Those who are eligible for high school or more, then register for this examination immediately, In the future, all types of government jobs that will be conducted by UPSSSC, will be necessary to pass this exam.
- UPSSSC PET 2023 Score Card Valid for 1 Year.
How to Fill Online Form For UPSSSC PET 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission UPSSSC Are Released PET Exam Form 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/08/2023 to 30/08/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Vacancies Application Form in Apprentice Jobs of UPSSSC PET 2023 for Upcoming Latest Govt. Vacancies Recruitment Online 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submitting Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.