Rajasthan High Court RHC, Jodhpur has released the advertisement for Stenographer (Hindi / English) Grade II and III Post. Those candidates who are interested in this Rajasthan High Court RHC Steno Exam 2023 fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 01 August 2023 to 30 August 2023. For other information related to recruitment like syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale, and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
- Application Begin: 01/08/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/08/2023 upto 05 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 31/08/2023
- Exam Date CBT: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / Other State: 700/-
- OBC / EWS: 550/-
- SC / ST / PH: 450/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Payment E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01/01/2024
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Grade II & III Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 277 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Rajasthan High Court JPA Eligibility|
|Stenographer Grade III (Hindi) : Non TSP Area 237 Post|
Stenographer Grade III (Hindi) : TSP Area 10 Post
Stenographer Grade III (English) : Non TSP Area 16 Post
Stenographer Grade III (English) : TSP Area 03 Post
Stenographer Grade II (English) : Non TSP Area 08 Post
Stenographer Grade II (English) : TSP Area 03 Post
|277||10+2 Senior Secondary Exam in Arts / Science / Commerce in Any Recognized Board in India with O Level Exam / COPA / Data Preparation & Computer Software / Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application / RSCIT / 10+2 with Computer Science Exam Passed|
Basic Knowledge of Computers.
How to Fill Online Form For Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Hindi & English 2023
- Rajasthan High Court, RHC Jodhpur Latest Job Recruitment for Stenographer Grade II & Grade III Recruitment 2023 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 01/08/2023 to 30/08/2023 Apply Online.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.