The Cotton Corporation of India Limited has issued a Junior Commercial Executive JCE and Management Trainee Recruitment 2023 Notification. Any candidate who is interested in this CCIL Various Post Vacancy Recruitment 2023 can apply online from 24 July 2023 to 13 August 2023. For Recruitment details, pay scale, age limit, selection procedure, job information, and all other information, read the advertisement and then apply.
- Application Begin: 24/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13/08/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 13/08/2023
- Exam Date: As Per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, and UPI Payment Mode Online.
Age Limit as on 24/07/2023
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per The Cotton Corporation Of India Ltd (CCIL) Various Post Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total 93 Post
|Discipline Name||Total Post||CCIL Various Post Eligibility|
|Junior Commercial Executive||81||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Agriculture in Any Recognized University in India.|
General / OBC / EWS: 50% Marks
SC / ST / PH: 45% Marks.
|Management Trainee (Accounts)||06||Master Degree in Commerce M.Com / CA / CMA / MBA Finance.|
|Management Trainee (Mktg)||06||Master Degree MBA in Agri Business Management / Agriculture|
CCIL Junior Commercial Executive & Other Post Exam District Details
- Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Bengaluru & Ahmedabad
How to Fill Online Form For CCIL Recruitment 2023
- Cotton Corporation Of India Ltd CCIL Issued Notification for Various Post 2023 Candidates Can Apply Between 24/07/2023 to 13/08/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in CCIL Various Post Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.