Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)has released the Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination – JMLCCE 2023 recruitment advertisement for 455 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this JSSC Jharkhand 10th Pass JMLCCE Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination recruitment can apply online from 04 July 2023 to 03 August 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information.
- Application Begin: 04/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/08/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 05/08/2023
- Upload Photo / Sign LastDate: 07/08/2023
- Correction Date: 09-11 August 2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST: 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JSSC Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination JMLCCE 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 455 Post
|Post Name||Total||JSSC Matric Level JMLCCE 2023 Eligibility|
|Insect rearing and allied industries department||268||Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with|
1 Year Certificate in Sericulture / Silk OR 10+2 Professional Course in Sericulture / Textile.
More Eligibility Details Read the Notification
|Skilled Craftsmen and equivalent posts Industries Department||187||Class 10th Matric Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with|
Handicraft 1 Year Certificate Course and 2 Year Experience.
How to Fill Online Form For Jharkhand Matric Level Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission JSSC Are Released Jharkhand Matric Level Combined Competitive Examination JMLCCE 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 04/07/2023 to 03/08/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying for the Recruitment Application Form in JSSC Jharkhand Matric 10th Level Combined Competitive JMLCCE Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Entrance Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.