Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)has released the Eye Testing Officer ETO recruitment advertisement for 127 posts. Candidates who are interested in this UPSSSC Netra Parikshan Adhikari recruitment can apply online from 18 July 2023 to 07 August 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information.
- Application Begin: 18/07/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 07/08/2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 07/08/2023
- Correction Last Date: 14/08/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 25/-
- SC / ST: 25/-
- PH (Dviyang): 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through the State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
Age Limit as on 01/07/2023
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per UPSSSC UP Eye Testing Officer (Netra Parikshan Adhikari) Recruitment Advt No. 06/2023 Rules
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Eye Testing Officer ETO||110||15||30||0||02||157|
How to Fill Online Form For UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023
- There are 02 types to apply online for UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer ETO Recruitment Advt No. 06-Exam/2023 Recruitment 2023.
- First: In this, the candidate will have to log in with his personal information, the information that has to be given is PET Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Domicile, and Category.
- Second: In this, the candidate will have to log in through his OTP, the information that has to be given is UPSSSC PET 2022 Registration Number and OTP Password.
- After login, the complete information of the candidate, his photo, and signature will also be visible, the candidate will have to fill in the information related to the post he is asking for, and the application fee: of Rs.25/- will have to be paid.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Apply Online / Submittingting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.