NTA& High Court of Delhi (DHC) has released the Higher Judicial Service HJS recruitment advertisement for 16 posts. Those Candidates Interested in the Following HJS Recruitment Can Apply Online from 14/07/2023 to 29/07/2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and all other information.
- Application Begin: 14/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29/07/2023 up to 05:30 PM Only.
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 29/07/2023
- Prelim Exam Date: 20/08/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General: 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age: 35 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi HJS Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total: 16 Post
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||Total||Delhi HJS Eligibility|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023||03||07||06||16||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 7 Years of Advocate Practice.|
How to Fill Online Form DHC HJS Recruitment 2023
- Delhi High Court DHC Latest Job Recruitment for Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2023 Batch Vacancies. Candidate Can Apply Between 14/07/2023 to 29/07/2023 Apply Online.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.