Join Indian Airforce has released the advertisement for recruitment to the post of Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024 Recruitment. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Airforce Vayu Agniveer Recruitment Can Apply Online from 27/07/2023 to 17/08/2023. See the advertisement for other recruitment-related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, CBT Exam, and selection procedure.
- Application Begin: 27/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/08/2023 upto 5 PM Only
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 17/08/2023
- Exam Date: 13/10/2023
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 250/-
- SC / ST:250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Notification 01/2024 Age Limit Details
- Minimum Age: 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Age Between: 27/06/2003 to 27/12/2006
- Age as per Indian Airforce Agniveers Recruitment 01/2024 Rules.
Intake 01/2024 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total||Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Eligibility|
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024||NA||Science Subject Eligibility Details:|
10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English. OR
3-Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course. OR
2-Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subject Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
For more Details Read the Notification.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English. OR
2-Year Vocation Course with Minimum 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
For more Details Read the Notification.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
Height Minimum: 152.5 CMS
Chest Expansion: 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath): Intake 01/2024
- Indian young people whose ages are between 17.5 to 21 years can apply for this Agneepath scheme.
- Agneepath will allow youth to serve in the armed forces for a period of four years.
- LIC (Life Insurance): Agniveers will be provided life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer Skill Certificate: A skill-set certificate will be given to Aginveer by the Indian Air Force after the completion of the time period.
- Leave Annual: 30 Days, Sick Leave. Medical advice based.
- Every year there will be some kind of benefit in this Agneepath scheme.
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
|Exit After 4 Years as Agniveer in Indian Airforce – Rs 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package + Skill Gained Certificate.|
Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
|Total Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
How to Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2024 Form
- Indian Airforce Released the Notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2024 Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 27/07/2023 to 17/08/2023.
- Photo Instruction: Passport size recent color photograph (taken not before June 2023) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with the candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form in Agniveer Vayu Intake 02/2023 Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.