Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC Matric Pass MTS 2023 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 30 June 2023 to 21 July 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale, and all other information in SSC MTS Recruitment Exam 2023.
- Application Begin: 30/06/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 21/07/2023
- Pay Fee Online Last Date: 22/07/2023
- Correction Date: 26-28 July 2023
- CBT Exam Date Paper I: September 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Mode.
Age Limit As on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 – 27 Years (Post Wise)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Multi Tasking & Havaldar Recruitment Rules 2023.
|Post Name||Total Post||SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Eligibility|
|Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS)||1198||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Havaldar||360||Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized|
Male: 1600 Meters in 15 Min.
Female: 1 Km in 20 Min.
Male: 157.5 CMS | Female: 152 CMS
More Details Read the Notification
Chest Male: 81-86 CMS
How to Fill Online Form For SSC Multi Tasking MTS & Havaldar 2023
- Staff Selection Commission Are Released Multi Tasking Staff MTS Non-Technical & Havaldar Exam 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 14 June 2023 to 14 July 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Apply Online for MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.