Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board MPESB Which was earlier named Professional Examination Board PEB has released Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test MP MSTET Notification 2023. Those Candidate Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download the Answer Key. See the advertisement for information related to age limit, syllabus, institute wise post, selection procedure, pay scale in MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2023 Rulebook.
- Application Begin : 30/01/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 13/02/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 13/02/2023
- Correction Last Date : 18/02/2023
- Exam Date Start : 01/05/2023
- Admit Card Available : 26/04/2023
- Answer Key Available : 23/05/2023
- General / Other State : 660/-
- SC / ST / OBC : 360/-
- Include Portal Fee:
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at KIOSK Or Pay Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only
Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP Employee Selection Board Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 MSTET Exam 2023.
|ESB Exam Name||MP ESB Varg 2 Middle School TET MSTET Eligibility|
|Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023||Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks with Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed ORBachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Primary Education ORBachelor Degree with 45% Marks with Shiksha Shastra B.Ed ORBachelor Degree with 50% Marks with One Year B.Ed in Special Education OR10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BLEd OR10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BLEd OR10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks with 4 Years BA B.Ed / B.Sc B.Ed BA B.Ed / B.Sc.EdFor More Information Read the Notification|
How to Fill MP Middle School TET Varg 2 Exam Online Form 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board for the Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test- 2023 The applications of Recruitment will be online from 30 January 2023 to 13 February 2023.
- Along with Madhya Pradesh, candidates from other states can also apply (As per MP Middle School TET Varg II Recruitment Rules) .
- To apply in Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, the candidate has to first create a profile of himself. To create a profile, the candidate wants to have Aadhar card number and also want to have registered mobile number in it, only then there will be E-KYC in the profile, those whose mobile number is not registered, they will have to create a profile through biometric through MP Online Kiosk.
- For the application of recruitment in Madhya Pradesh Professional Board, along with the profile, all the candidates will also have to register in the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office.
- Candidates who have registered their profile and employment, now they have to apply which will run from 30/01/2023 to 13/02/2023.
- Photo / Template Instruction : The photo, signature and handwriting which the candidate has to upload in the High School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023 will have to be uploaded together in a template. Whose format is given on the last page of the notification. The photo should not be more than 03 months old and the background of the photo should be white, along with the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photo should also be written on the photo.
- For More Details Read the Full Notification.