NICE Foundation has been conducting National Scholarship Exams across the country for the past 9 years. In Which students from Std. 5th To 12th and Degree / Diploma Students can participate from any board and university. The NSE Examination is based on a Multiple Choice Questions pattern which will help students to be more practice & careful while attempting the questions. The questions and the marking scheme are designed in such a way that a student can develop subject knowledge, decision-making ability, and reasoning power.
THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION is not only an important platform to identify and nurture the talented student but also helps in pinpointing areas of strength and weakness in every Student. The NICE Foundation has taken up the important task of searching for young talents through the Scholarship Exam. This is a self-assessment event indicating your readiness to take up new challenges in the education sector and many other spheres. So, participate in the National Scholarship Exam and discover yourself.
Benefits for Students, Schools & Colleges:
• Rank 1ST To 5TH will be awarded with the Scholarship of Rs.5,000/- To Rs.25,000/-.
• All Standards Common Rank 6 To 100: Rs.1,000/- Per Student Scholarships.
• Participation Certificate to Every Participating Student.
• Practice & Preparation of Competitive Exams.
• Student Performance Analysis Report.
• School Performance Analysis Report.
• Best School Or College Award: The Best School Or College will be awarded with the Winner’s Trophy, Certificate & Cash Prize of Rs.25,000/-.
• Best Principal Award: The Best Principal will be awarded with the Winner’s Trophy, Certificate & Cash Prize of Rs.10,000/-.
• Best Teacher Award: The Best Teacher will be awarded with the Winner’s Trophy, Certificate & Cash Prize of Rs.5,000/-
1. Entire paper will be based on Objective Type.
2. Each question will be provided with 4 alternatives.
3. Total Questions 100 / Total Marks 100
4. Exam Duration: 1 Hour (Total 60 Minutes)
5. Mode of Exam: Online
6. No Negative Marking.
7. Syllabus: Mathematics & General Science, General Knowledge, Reasoning & Analytical, Comprehension
• Registration Start Date: Thursday, 01 Jun 2023.
• Last Date of Application: Saturday, 30 Sep 2023.
• Exam Date: Sunday, 03 December 2023, Or 10 December 2023.
The previous 8 years’ newspaper cuttings are available on the website under the Press Release Section.
For More Information & Registration: www.niceedu.org/nse