Border Security Force has released the notification for the recruitment Law Officer / Deputy Commandant Group A for the Year 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this BSF Law Officer Grade II and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from As per Schedule. See the advertisement for information related to age limit, syllabus, institute wise post, selection procedure, pay scale in BSF Law Officer Exam 2023.
- Application Begin : As per Schedule
- Last Date for Apply Online :As Per Schedule
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age Limit Detail
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BSF Law Officer Grade II / Deputy Commandant Group A Recruitment Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||BSF Law Officer Eligibility|
|Law officer Grade II||06||Bachelor / Master Degree in Law in Any Recognized University in India.More Details Read the Notification.Height : Male – 165 CMS, Female – 157 CMSChest : Male 81-86 CMS|
How to Fill Border Security Force BSF Law Officer Online Form 2023
- Border Security Force BSF Law Officer Grade II Recruitment Online Form 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between As per Schedule.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in BSF Head Constable (Radio Operator / Radio Mechanic) Recruitment 2023.
- Scan Document Required : Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate, Qualification Certificate, Professional Certification, Experience Certificate & Domicile Certification.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.