National Testing Agency NTA & Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute CNCI Kolkata has released the LDC & Lab Technician Post recruitment advertisement for 40 posts. Those candidates who are interested in this CNCI recruitment can apply online from 29 April 2023 to 28 May 2023. Read the notification for recruitment eligibility, post information, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale and all other information.
- Application Begin : 29/04/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/05/2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 28/05/2023
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 600/-
- All Category Female : 600/-
- PH (Divyang) : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 28/05/2023
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 30 Years for LDC
- Maximum Age : 32 Years for Laboratory Technician
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NTA Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute CNCI Recruitment Rules.
|Post Name||Total Post||NTA AICTE Recruitment Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC||10||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with English Typing 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPMMore Eligibility Details Read the Notification.|
|Laboratory Technician||30||Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory technology with 50% marks and 2 Year Experience ORBachelor Degree in Science B.Sc Bio Chemistry /Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology with Diploma in Medical Laboratory with 2 Year Experience|
How to Fill NTA CNCI Recruitment Exam Online Form 2023
- National Testing Agency NTA Conducted Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute CNCI Lower Division Clerk and Lab Technician Recruitment Examination 2023 Online Form Candidate Apply Between 29 April 2023 to 28 May 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in NTA CNCI Kolkata Latest Career Jobs.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Allahabad High Court Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.