Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of CCombined Higher Secondary Level CHSL Examination 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this SSC 10+2 CHSL 2023 recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023. Read the notification for eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, pay scale and all other information in SSC CHSL Recruitment Exam 2023.
- Application Begin : 09/05/2023
- Last Date For Registration : 08/06/2023
- Online Payment Last Date : 10/06/2023
- Offline Payment Last Date : 11/06/2023
- Correction Date : 14-15 June 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I : 02-22 August 2023
- Paper II Exam Date : As per Schedule
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
|CHSL Post Name||SSC 10+2 CHSL Eligibility 2023|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|
How to Fill SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level 10+2 Online Form 2023
- Staff Selection Commission SSC All Region CR, MPR, NR, WR, KKR, and Other Region Are Yet to be Issued Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Recruitment 2023. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the CHSL and DEO Post 10+2 SSC Jobs 2023 Candidate Can Apply Online for 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Latest SSC Recruitment 2023-24 Application Form in Sarkari Result Latest Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.